Travis Markle, DDS
Dr. Travis Markle enjoys treating patients at his Tyler, Texas dental practice. As a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Markle has completed several hundred hours of continuing education at the world renowed Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, the Dawson Academy, and the Hornbrook Group.
When he’s not in the office, he loves spending time with his wife, André, and their son, Finley. André is a local veterinarian. The Markles are active members of Marvin Methodist Church, and Dr. Markle currently serves on the board of the St. Pauls Foundation. Dr. Markle is also a fan of all Aggie sports!
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Undergraduate from Texas A&M University
- Graduate education from University of Texas Health Science Center—San Antonio
- General Practice Residency at the Houston VA Hospital
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- East Texas Dental Society
- Smith County Dental Society
- Give Kids a Smile Day
- Bethesda Clinic
- Dentistry with a Heart
- Texas Mission of Mercy
Dr. Travis Markle and his expert dental team offer general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry for families in Tyler, Whitehouse, Bullard, Lindale, and surrounding areas. At our Tyler, Texas office, you’ll always find great care and great people. Call us today to make an appointment!
Click here to request an appointment with Dr. Markle.
See the amazing smile transformations that are possible with Dr. Markle.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Travis Markle in Tyler, Texas.